Thank you for considering volunteering your time and talent with our ministry and with the youth of our parish. All children are so deserving of having as many supportive and caring adults around them as possible, so we are grateful that you wish to be a good example of kindness and passion for the Catholic faith.
Children of all ages are also gifts and should be treated with extra care and protection. All adult volunteers who are 18 and older must be in compliance with the Diocesan Safe Environment Policy in order to serve. There are several steps that need completed before one can serve as a volunteer. In short, they are as follows:
- Fill out the Safe Environment Database application. Please click here to learn more about the diocesan Safe Environment policy.
- Obtain the following clearances:
- Criminal Background Check
- Child Abuse Check
- FBI fingerprinting or Affidavit pledging residence in PA for 10 years or more
- Participate in Protecting God’s Children training.
We are happy to help you through the Diocesan process as we are so grateful for your service to our parish and youth.
Please contact Jo Ann McLaughlin-Klemencic if you are interested in volunteering and for guidance on the process (firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-271-6606)