- 1 Is Port St Lucie expensive?
- 2 What airport do you fly into for Port St Lucie Florida?
- 3 Is Port St Lucie safe?
- 4 Does Port St Lucie have a beach?
- 5 Does Port St Lucie have a downtown?
- 6 What major city is close to Port St Lucie?
- 7 How far is the beach from Port St Lucie Florida?
- 8 Is Port St Lucie Florida a nice place to live?
- 9 How far is Port St Lucie from Orlando?
- 10 What is Port St Lucie known for?
- 11 Is Port Saint Lucie a good place to retire?
- 12 Where should I live in Port St Lucie?
- 13 How far is Port St Lucie from Fort Myers?
- 14 How far is Port St Lucie from Miami?
- 15 Does Port St Lucie get hurricanes?
Is Port St Lucie expensive?
Lucie is cheaper than the US average. A cost of living index above 100 means Port St. Lucie, Florida is more expensive.
What airport do you fly into for Port St Lucie Florida?
The closest airport to Port Saint Lucie is Witham Field Airport.
Is Port St Lucie safe?
Lucie remains the safest large City in Florida, according to state crime data.
Does Port St Lucie have a beach?
Port St. Lucie. The area is ideal for outdoor activities with a perfect year-round temperature of 60s to mid-80s and 21 miles of majestic, white sand beaches on the Atlantic Ocean. There are also beautiful outdoor areas to explore with a top-rated park system, natural river area, walking trails and botanical garden.
Does Port St Lucie have a downtown?
PORT ST. LUCIE — St. Lucie West is on the cusp of getting new retail, residential and office space aimed at creating a ” downtown ” where residents can live, work, shop and dine. Town Place at St.
What major city is close to Port St Lucie?
List of Cities near Port Saint Lucie in Florida, United States of America
|Major Cities Close to Port Saint Lucie|
|Hialeah||156.5 km / 97.3 miles|
|Tampa||220.8 km / 137.2 miles|
|Saint Petersburg||231.5 km / 143.9 miles|
|Jacksonville||362.1 km / 225 miles|
How far is the beach from Port St Lucie Florida?
There are 7.99 miles from Jensen Beach to Port Saint Lucie in west direction and 10 miles (16.09 kilometers) by car, following the Southeast Port Saint Lucie Boulevard route. Jensen Beach and Port Saint Lucie are 16 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Is Port St Lucie Florida a nice place to live?
Port St. Lucie is a safe city. The neighborhood is nice and clean and the neighbors are nice as well. There are many stores to shop from.
How far is Port St Lucie from Orlando?
Distance from Port Saint Lucie, FL to Orlando, FL There are 107.37 miles from Port Saint Lucie to Orlando in northwest direction and 124 miles (199.56 kilometers) by car, following the Florida’s Turnpike route.
What is Port St Lucie known for?
About an hour north of Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie is one of Florida’s best places to visit for golf. 16 Top-Rated Things to Do in Port St. Lucie, FL
- Savannas Preserve State Park.
- Port St.
- North Fork, St.
- River Lilly Cruises.
- Oxbow Eco-Center.
- Jensen Beach.
- Bluefield Ranch Preserve.
Is Port Saint Lucie a good place to retire?
Port St. Lucie ranked high in a ‘Oldest Cities in the U.S.’ study last month and has now placed third in U.S. News & World Report’s ‘5 best places to retire in America’ for 2020 and 2021 — up two spots from last year. The city’s high scores in affordable housing and health care escalated it to the No. 3 spot.
Where should I live in Port St Lucie?
- Lakewood Park. Town in Florida. Rating 2.87 out of 5 15 reviews.
- Port St. Lucie. City in Florida.
- River Park. Town in Florida. Rating 3.5 out of 5 4 reviews.
- Fort Pierce. Town in Florida.
- White City. Town in Florida.
- Indian River Estates. Town in Florida.
- St. Lucie Village.
- Seacoast Christian Academy. Private School.
How far is Port St Lucie from Fort Myers?
The distance between Fort Myers and Port St. Lucie is 103 miles.
How far is Port St Lucie from Miami?
The distance between Miami and Port St. Lucie is 106 miles. The road distance is 114.3 miles.
Does Port St Lucie get hurricanes?
Port St. Lucie, FL is in a very high risk hurricane zone. 79 hurricanes have been recorded in the Port St. Lucie, FL since 1930.