- 1 Which saint do you pray to for a healthy pregnancy?
- 2 What is the prayer to St Gerard?
- 3 How do you pray for an expectant mother?
- 4 Who is the patron saint of birth?
- 5 Who is the female patron saint of hope?
- 6 Who do you pray to for a baby?
- 7 Who is Saint Gerald?
- 8 What God says about pregnant woman?
- 9 Can you pray for your safe delivery?
- 10 How do you comfort someone in labor?
- 11 What saint is for money?
Which saint do you pray to for a healthy pregnancy?
Gerard Majella: The Patron Saint of Pregnant Women.
What is the prayer to St Gerard?
O Good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On Earth, you always fulfilled God’s designs, help me now to do the holy will of God.
How do you pray for an expectant mother?
Lord, I thank You for this baby and I give my pregnancy to You, praying that throughout the whole time You will be there to comfort and encourage and strengthen each member of the family. I pray that You would place Your hand of blessing on this little human being that is being formed in my womb
Who is the patron saint of birth?
Raymond is the patron saint of childbirth, midwives, children, pregnant women, and priests defending the confidentiality of confession. Raymond Nonnatus.
|Saint Raymond Nonnatus, O. de M.
|Roman Catholic Church
|1657, Rome, by Pope Alexander VII
Who is the female patron saint of hope?
Saint Gemma – Maria Gemma Umberta Galgani (12 March 1878 – 11 April 1903) was an Italian mystic, venerated as a saint in the Roman Catholic Church since 1940. Gemma Galgani.
|Saint Gemma Galgani
|14 May 1933 by Pope Pius XI
|2 May 1940, Saint Peter’s Basilica, Vatican City by Pope Pius XII
Who do you pray to for a baby?
October 16- St. Gerard is the Patron Saint of Fertility and Pregnancy, and was the first Saint my Catholic relatives told me to pray to! My grandmother had 7 children and she always had a prayer card to St.
Who is Saint Gerald?
Saint Gerald, considered by his Church and his followers as a great example of a celibate Christian aristocrat, is the patron saint of counts and bachelors. He also became the patron saint of Upper Auvergne.
What God says about pregnant woman?
Isaiah 44:2 This is what the Lord says — he who made you, who formed you in the womb, and who will help you: Do not be afraid, Jacob, my servant, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen.
Can you pray for your safe delivery?
Psalm 127:3, Psalm 139:13, Psalm 18:2 Lord You are my fortress, rock and deliverer and therefore I pray for a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery because You are my God and my strength in whom I will trust. Thank You in advance Father, Amen.
How do you comfort someone in labor?
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Massage your partner’s temples to help release stress and relax.
- Remind her to go to the bathroom every hour.
- Try cool compresses on her neck and face.
- Encourage her to drink fluids and eat if her doctors will allow it.
- Help her change positions to encourage labor to progress.
What saint is for money?
The patron saint of financial matters is St Matthew the Apostle.”