- 1 Is Port St Lucie a county?
- 2 What cities are in Port St Lucie County?
- 3 Is Port St Lucie Florida a good place to retire?
- 4 Is Port St Lucie FL a safe place to live?
- 5 Does Port St Lucie have a downtown?
- 6 Does Port St Lucie have a beach?
- 7 What are the 3 city towns that make up St Lucie County?
- 8 How far is Port St Lucie from Orlando?
- 9 How old is Port St Lucie?
- 10 What airport do you fly into for Port St Lucie?
- 11 Is Port St Lucie expensive?
- 12 What is it like living in Port St Lucie Florida?
- 13 What is the safest city in Florida?
- 14 Does Port St Lucie get hurricanes?
- 15 Where should I live in Port St Lucie?
Is Port St Lucie a county?
Lucie is a city in St. Lucie County, Florida, United States. In 2019, the United States Census Bureau estimated the city’s population at 201,846.
What cities are in Port St Lucie County?
Incorporated Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places in St. Lucie County
- Fort Pierce * Fort Pierce North CDP. Fort Pierce South CDP.
- Hutchinson Island South CDP. Indian River Estates. Lakewood Park.
- Port Saint Lucie* River Park.
- Saint Lucie* White City.
Is Port St Lucie Florida a good place to retire?
The city is a great retirement area. Port St Lucie is a good place to live.
Is Port St Lucie FL a safe place to live?
Lucie remains the safest large City in Florida, according to state crime data.
Does Port St Lucie have a downtown?
PORT ST. LUCIE — St. Lucie West is on the cusp of getting new retail, residential and office space aimed at creating a ” downtown ” where residents can live, work, shop and dine. Town Place at St.
Does Port St Lucie have a beach?
Port St. Lucie. The area is ideal for outdoor activities with a perfect year-round temperature of 60s to mid-80s and 21 miles of majestic, white sand beaches on the Atlantic Ocean. There are also beautiful outdoor areas to explore with a top-rated park system, natural river area, walking trails and botanical garden.
What are the 3 city towns that make up St Lucie County?
Lucie’s 615.5 square miles contain three municipalities as weI/as acres ofunincorporated territory containing subdivisions, light industry and agribusiness. sELucie’s major cities, Fort Pierce and Port St.
How far is Port St Lucie from Orlando?
Distance from Port Saint Lucie, FL to Orlando, FL There are 107.37 miles from Port Saint Lucie to Orlando in northwest direction and 124 miles (199.56 kilometers) by car, following the Florida’s Turnpike route.
How old is Port St Lucie?
Incorporated in 1961, it’s also pushed its way to become the eighth largest city in Florida. Even though it’s only 67 years old, there are several interesting facts that make Port St. Lucie a unique place.
What airport do you fly into for Port St Lucie?
The closest airport to Port Saint Lucie is Witham Field Airport.
Is Port St Lucie expensive?
Lucie is cheaper than the US average. A cost of living index above 100 means Port St. Lucie, Florida is more expensive.
What is it like living in Port St Lucie Florida?
Port St. Lucie has a more relaxed atmosphere than its larger neighbors. Its clean streets and quiet neighborhoods are woven around scenic waterways and lush green golf courses. Homes in the area are affordable to buy or rent, compared with other South Florida housing markets.
What is the safest city in Florida?
Florida’s Safest Cities
|4||North Palm Beach||117|
Does Port St Lucie get hurricanes?
Port St. Lucie, FL is in a very high risk hurricane zone. 79 hurricanes have been recorded in the Port St. Lucie, FL since 1930.
Where should I live in Port St Lucie?
- Lakewood Park. Town in Florida. Rating 2.87 out of 5 15 reviews.
- Port St. Lucie. City in Florida.
- River Park. Town in Florida. Rating 3.5 out of 5 4 reviews.
- Fort Pierce. Town in Florida.
- White City. Town in Florida.
- Indian River Estates. Town in Florida.
- St. Lucie Village.
- Seacoast Christian Academy. Private School.