- 1 What should we do in St Louis?
- 2 What is STL known for?
- 3 What can you do for free in St Louis?
- 4 What should I do today in St Louis?
- 5 How dangerous is St Louis?
- 6 What are the bad parts of St Louis?
- 7 What is the richest part of St Louis?
- 8 What food is St Louis famous for?
- 9 What is the poorest town in Missouri?
- 10 How much does it cost to get into the St Louis Arch?
- 11 What can you do with no money?
- 12 How much will the St Louis aquarium cost?
- 13 What can couples do in St Louis?
- 14 Is downtown St Louis dangerous?
- 15 What is the best area to stay in St Louis?
What should we do in St Louis?
25 Things to Do in St. Louis
- Get a bird’s eye view from the Gateway Arch.
- Get your head in the game.
- Take a thrill ride (or two) at Six Flags St.
- Spend a night out on the town.
- All Aboard at St.
- Let your imagination loose in the Magic House.
- Immerse in the culture of Forest Park.
- Experience art in the fresh air.
What is STL known for?
On the banks of the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers, St. Louis is known for its baseball, beer and what is probably the most famous arch that isn’t part of a fast food logo. Read on to learn more about the Gateway to the West.
What can you do for free in St Louis?
Free Things To Do in St. Louis
- #1. Gateway Arch. Gateway Arch. free.
- #2. St. Louis ‘ Forest Park. St.
- #3. Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis. Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis. free.
- #4. Saint Louis Zoo. Saint Louis Zoo. free.
- #5. Grant’s Farm. Grant’s Farm. free.
- #7. Saint Louis Art Museum. Saint Louis Art Museum.
- #8. Saint Louis Science Center. Saint Louis Science Center.
What should I do today in St Louis?
St. Louis Bucket List: 18 Fun Things to Do in Missouri’s STL
- ✦ Ride the 10-Story Spiral Slide at City Museum.
- ✦ Get a Famous Ted Drewes Frozen Custard.
- ✦ See Small Things at the Miniature Museum of Greater St.
- ✦ Sip a Drink at Venice Café
- ✦ Immerse Yourself in Nature at the Missouri Botanical Garden.
- ✦ Stroll through Citygarden.
- ✦ Ride the Tram to the Top of the Gateway Arch.
How dangerous is St Louis?
As of 2017, St. Louis is ranked to be the most dangerous city in America. There were 66 homicides per 100,000 residents. This rate is more than 10 times the national homicide rate.
What are the bad parts of St Louis?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In St. Louis, MO
- Peabody-Darst-Webbe. Population 1,652. 154 %
- Old North Saint Louis. Population 1,438. 108 %
- Wells-Goodfellow. Population 5,002. 106 %
- Academy. Population 2,766. 101 %
- Hamilton Heights. Population 2,680. 99 %
- The Ville. Population 1,546. 94 %
- Walnut Park West. Population 2,780. 90 %
- Baden. Population 4,442. 89 %
What is the richest part of St Louis?
St. Louis ‘ wealthiest ZIP codes:
- 63005, Chesterfield: $160,354.
- 63124, Ladue: $149,423.
- 63131, Town and Country, Frontenac: $144,159.
- 63038, Glencoe (Wildwood): $125,441.
- 63141, Creve Coeur: $110,645.
- 63341, Defiance: $105,298.
- 63040, Grover (Wildwood): $103,911.
- 63017, Chesterfield: $99,099.
What food is St Louis famous for?
9 Classic St. Louis Foods — And Where to Eat Them
- Gooey Butter Cake. Legend has it that gooey butter cake came about because a baker made the mistake of accidentally doubling the butter in a yellow cake recipe.
- Toasted Ravioli.
- Pork Steak.
- Mayfair Dressing.
What is the poorest town in Missouri?
(The Center Square) – Unionville was ranked the poorest town in Missouri in a 24/7 Wall St. analysis examining small, lower-income communities where households earn much less than the nation’s median annual household income.
How much does it cost to get into the St Louis Arch?
Park visitors 16 and up pay the $3.00 entrance fee, visitors 15 and under the entrance fee is waived. On Fee Free Days, periodically throughout the year the $3.00 entrance fee may be waived. Due to security measures at the Gateway Arch, all visitors to the Arch must pass through an airport style security checkpoint.
What can you do with no money?
13 Ways to Have Fun Without Spending Money
- Go on a picnic.
- Go to no -cost museum and zoo days.
- Give geocaching a try.
- Leverage your chamber of commerce.
- Take a historical city tour.
- Visit a farmers market.
- Go camping.
- Do a photography challenge.
How much will the St Louis aquarium cost?
General Admission tickets are $25 for Adult and $18 for Children (3-12) and will get you access to all of the Aquarium’s galleries, exhibits and interactive experiences.
What can couples do in St Louis?
A Couple’s Guide to St. Louis, Missouri
- Half & Half. Restaurant, American, $$$ Facebook.
- Café Osage. Cafe, American, $$$ Facebook.
- Missouri Botanical Garden. Botanical Garden. Facebook.
- City Museum. Museum.
- Saint Louis Zoo. Zoo.
- St. Louis Cardinals Baseball Game.
- Peddle Boat in Forest Park. Restaurant, American, $$$
- Sasha’s Wine Bar on DeMun. Wine Bar, American, $$$
Is downtown St Louis dangerous?
In fact, St. Louis is as safe as any other major urban area in the United States. When traveling to any metropolitan area, visitors must remain vigilant and aware of their surroundings by taking simple, easy steps to reduce their chances of being a victim of crime.
What is the best area to stay in St Louis?
- Where to Stay in St. Louis.
- St. Louis Neighborhood Guide.
- St. Louis’s 5 Best Neighborhoods to Stay in.
- #1 Downtown – Where to stay in St.
- #2 Lafayette Square – Where to stay in St.
- #3 Downtown – Best area to stay in St.
- #4 The Grove – Coolest place to stay in St.
- #5 Forest Park – Best neighbourhood in St.